Multi-Purpose Tissue Oil 125ml
The Classic-Skincare-Range is suitable for most ages and skin conditions (normal and combination skin). In addition to the antioxidant vitamin E, all AfricanExtracts™ skin care products contain highly concentrated organic Rooibos extract.
Rooibos contains numerous mineral nutrients. In addition, there are polyphenols/flavonoids such as aspalathin, which has so far only been detected in Rooibos. A substance that is valuable to health and has antimutagenic and antioxidant properties.
Our signature product is this new generation lightweight oil for face, body and hair, with organic Rooibos extract in a 100% naturally derived blend of Sweet Almond Oil and Grape Seed Oil, with Soya Bean, Geranium extract and Vitamin E. This all-in-one beauty treatment in a spray-on bottle has many uses:
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin tone
- Marks and blemishes
- Dry cuticles and brittle nails
- Dry scalp and lifeless hair
- Braids and dreadlocks
- Scars and stretch marks
It’s clinically proven with visible results in six weeks. Contains no mineral oil, colourant, preservatives or added fragrance.
Rooibos is a herb that grows naturally only in the Cederberg mountain region of South Africa. It’s a proven source of antioxidants, natural alpha-hydroxy acid, zinc and other minerals. Our extract is made from pure certified organic unfermented green Rooibos leaves to ensure the highest level of antioxidants. Rooibos is also enjoyed as a soothing, caffeine-free herbal tea
- Organic Rooibos extract (Aspalathus linearis) Jojoba seed oil (Simmondsia chinensis) to help moisturise and regulate sebum production
- Vitamin A (retinol palmitate), which helps promote cell regeneration
- Vitamin E to help moisturise and protect skin
Our Tissue Oil is clinically proven to show visible results in six weeks with daily use. Researchers at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology’s Department of Wellness Sciences conducted independent tests to assess how well the Tissue Oil worked in treating scars from acne, surgical operations and burn wounds, stretch marks following pregnancy and weight gain, dry sensitive skin, acne and dehydrated skin damaged by exposure to wind and sun, dry cuticles and brittle nails and hyper-pigmentation.
The regenerating effects were measured, using skin analysis and photographic imaging, after three weeks and again after six weeks, with visible improvements seen for all participants.
These were some of the findings:
- Scars less elevated and lighter in colour
- Stretch marks on hip area less visible, more refined and lighter
- Skin hydrated, more supple and less sensitive
- Cuticles hydrated, flakiness visibly improved
- Nails appear healthy and shiny and nail growth has improved
- Skin on legs shows improved hydration levels, with less itchiness and surface flaking
- Acne scarring is significantly improved and less visible
- Acne is clearing up and less congestion noted
- Acne scarring on cheeks and chin less visible with fewer breakouts
- Burn wound scar significantly improved – almost invisible
- Hyperpigmentation visibly improved and appears lighter on chin and upper lip
Put our Tissue Oil to the test yourself and see how well it works for you.
Your skin and hair love oil to help prevent moisture loss and restore suppleness and shine. But, starting with baby oil and moving on to big-brand body oils, many companies use synthetic mineral oil as their primary ingredient.
Why not choose a plant-based, natural alternative? Our tissue oil has loads of organic Rooibos extract and Vitamin E in a blend of pure grapeseed and sweet almond oils. Both oils are known for their anti-inflammatory, antioxidant properties and success in treating dry skin conditions, including eczema and psoriasis, with fatty acids to help control acne, and retinoids that help counter sun damage.
We prefer to use sustainable sourced, natural plant-based ingredients because they are good for you and the environment. And they work!
Our tissue oil is clinically proven with visible results in 6 weeks in lightening scars, stretch marks and hyper-pigmentation, as well as soothing dry, sensitive skin on the face and body, and treating flaking cuticles and brittle nails. It’s a top-to-toe beauty solution rooted in the restorative, healing power of nature.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olus Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
Afex Europe BV
Country of origin: Republic of South Africa